Present Your Startup is a startup accelerator program and a live pitch event established in 2014. Present Your Startup connects startups, investors & corporates.
Are you a startup entrepreneur with an innovative idea or product? Would you like to have professional support building or extending your business? Would you like to scale your business? Are you looking for funding? In short, would you like to take your business to the next level? Apply now for Present Your Startup!
All applicants will by called by us and invited for an intake at the office in Haarem. During this intake you have the chance to be selected for our Online Academy. During this Academy, you will learn more about pitching, business modeling and finance. If you compleet the Online Academy before September 10th you can join the Finance day and the Pitch and Selection day. If you are selected during the selection day, you will start with our accelerator program: the Prepare Your Startup Academy. This is an accelerator program that consists of four theme days during which you will be prepared for your first (or second) 'financial close'. The Prepare Your Startup Academy is a perfect way for CEOs and founders to prepare themselves to pitch at the regional Pitch Day. The Prepare Your Startup Academy is an important element of our selection process.
After the Prepare Your Startup Academy you will pitch (if selected) your business plan during the Pitch Day (Quarter Final). The selected startups of the Pitch Day will be invited to pitch at the semi-finals. The five best startups will eventually be given the opportunity to pitch at the big final live Pitch Event in November 2018.
Check out our event calendar for the latest data, locations and more information!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Finance training
- Pitch training sessions
- Exclusive networking opportunities with CEOs from corporates, governmental institutions, investors, experts and other startups
- Pitch opportunities for an audience of experts and investors
- Access to startup deals from our partners(discounts)
- Exposure at www.presentyourstartup.com
- Call through the phone
- Intake at the office
- Join the Online Academy
- Join the Present your Startup Academy
- Get your spot in the quarterfinals
- Pitch your startup to the semi-finals
- After the semi-finals pitch your startup to the finals
- And get live funding during the pitch events