Save the dates!
Did you apply for our program? We expect you to be there. Our partners will devote their time, attention and energy to fully prepare you to pitch and for your first (or second) financial close. We have planned all the live days. If you are selected during the selection moments, you will go through with the program. So make sure you save the dates!
Intake and Online Academy
All applicants get a call from us and will be invited for an intake at the office in Haarlem. During the intake, you will meet with two experts and you will have the opportunity to present your startup to them. Do we have a match? Then you will be able to start with the Online Academy where you will learn more about pitching, business modeling and finance. The fee for the call, the intake and the Online Academy is 150,- euro ex VAT.
What can you expect:
- An Online Academy where you will learn about pitching, business modeling and finance.
- Workshop about financing forms and possibilities and tips & tricks for a perfect pitch.
- Exclusive network opportunities with investors, CEO's and civil servants
- A ticket for the finals of Present Your Startup 2018 worth EUR 50,-
- Drinks with exclusive network opportunities during the pitch days
Prepare Your Startup Academy
Attendance of the Prepare Your Startup Academy is only possible if you finish your Online Acadmey befor the 10th of September and if you are selected after the finance day and the Pitch and Selection day. The fee for the Prepare Your Startup Academy is 499,- euro ex VAT.
What can you expect:
- Our program brings your strtup to the next level and makes you investor-ready
- Knowledge and support in:
- Business development
- Personal grow
- Access to the network of Present Your Startup
- You are part of the Present Your Startup community where we will work together to grow your startup ecosystem
Exclusive access to an independent valuation system with report.
- Big Metropool Investor Limo Tour during the Amsterdam Capital Week.
The total worth of this accelerator program is more than 2500 euro.
2% Success Fee
Do you raise funding during our program? You will pay a 2% success fee of the amount you raise. Of course we uphold the ‘no cure no pay’ principle. The duration of our 2017 program is until July 1st, 2018.
Finalists of Present Your Startup receive much attention and publicity. We have carefully established a rich and growing network of big corporates, VC's and business angels. Introduction in this network will be of great value for your growing company. Participating in our program is a quality mark. It could convince or encourage potential investors to contact, fund and/or support you. The 2% success fee applies to all investors and contacts within our network. Everyone in our mailing list is considered to be within our network.
2% Equity Stake
If you are one of finalists of Present Your Startup 2018, we will get a 2% Equity Stake in your company. Furthermore, you will be part of our Incubator. We will manage to boost the startup ecosystem and we will work together to make your startup an even bigger succes. Together we will take it to the next level. At this moment, we are talking about managing an incentive of €50.000 in cash for our final startups. We will be able to give your more details on this right before our finals.
How does it work?
For example: if you manage to fund your startup with €100.000 during our event, you will receive an invoice of €2000 from Present Your Startup (€2000 is 2% of the amount raised). This success fee will enable us to organize the event next year again. Your success will give other startups new opportunities!
If you are one of the 5 finalists, we will get a 2% Equity Stake in your compan - after the final event. We have the ambition to bring the startups to the next level, to arrange funding again (without charging a fee over the new funding), to introduce you further to our network. Our network is continuously growing and both locally and regionally oriented, it thus reaches national en international value.
- You apply at our website by filling out the application form
- You will receive an opt-in confirmation email
- When you have confirmed your emailadress by clicking the link in the opt-in confirmation email, you will receive a final welcome email in which you will find:
- A (pre)business plan form, which you will need to download, fill out and send to us by email.
- A confirmation of the conditions (which you have accepted when filling out the application form).
- We will call you and invite you at the Meetup Introduction Days. We'll be in touch via email concerning the practical information.
After registration you will receive an email with an invitation to send in your (pre) business plan. A "proof of concept" or Minimum Viable Product (MVP) may be sufficient. Depending on the phase in which your company (or idea) is in, it is understandable if you can not yet submit a complete business plan. But do not worry, whether you have a complete business plan or just a few ideas on paper, during the intake, Online Academy and the Prepare Your Startup Academy there are plenty of experts who can help you with that and with whom you can talk about this